Monday, August 4, 2008

Go Get Your Horse and Mosey

Today I decided to mosey with Pepper. We really haven't done much moseying(weird word). Maybe we've been moseying through level 1 and 2...but we don't mosey very often. How many times can I use mosey in a sentence!? haha! Anyways, it was a great was to observe his horsenality, and his thresholds. He's actually a fairly confident explorer. He's cautious, but not totally unconfident. Once he realized that moseying to the stack of hay bales wasn't the only place we would go for the day, he enjoyed exploring every nook and cranny with his nose. He closely examined the different types of ground we walked on, and really liked the asphalt on the road. He even tryed to lay down and roll! I didn't think it a good idea to roll in the middle of the road though, so we moved on. Was a good day...and I'm thinking he may actually be mostly LBI(on the ground, with some extrovert tendencies. That is when he's left brain anyways, and I don't think he actually goes RB very often, but I'm always paying attention to make sure I don't lose him in RBI. Cause I know how fast he can go to RBE! He's fun, and always makes me laugh.

Followers