Friday, March 20, 2009

Tucker


So, I've decided that with my professional goals that I've set, I really needed to get through the levels, officially audition, and really boost my learning. This is my education after all ;)


I began looking for a horse that can help ME get to a confident point in my seat, my riding, and my learning. With higher confidence and understanding, I can help teach my other horses as well.

"Humans teach horses; Horses teach humans"

So this gelding came up, and we went to meet him. I fell in LOVE with this horse! What a charactor. He has been through Level 3, and I think will really help me so much. We played on the ground, and went for a little test drive. It felt great, and I can't wait to spend more time with him. Such a funny guy, I know we're going to have a blast together.

Followers