Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm reading one of Pats books called, "Raise Your Hand if You Love Horses". It's a fabulous story of how Mr.Parelli got to where he is today. It's wonderful to hear about all the many many people who have influenced who and what he is, and that he wasn't always a master.
It's hard for me to remember that it's okay to try something and fail. Trying is better than not trying at all.

I have a drive to work with Pepper again. He's been sort of in and out of my journey for awhile now, but I would really love him to be rideable someday, or at least an online/liberty superstar. He's capable of a lot, but he can't put that brain to good use if I don't help him.
Things are continuing to progress with Tuck...he's slooowly getting more confident with zones 4&5 as I direct to and backwards from obstacles, lead by the tail, and drive from zone 5. This week has felt a little more laid back than usual, but I really need to step things up and get in shape(myself and Tucker).

I'm brushing up on the basics, and remembering to do them with excellence.
"Whatever you do, do it with Excellence. Do it with class."

No comments:

Followers