Wednesday, August 5, 2009

This summer has been a roller coaster of camp, and drama, and cousins, and road trip, and hot hot hot days. It's all been fun...and a bit nerve racking at times. It's definitely stretched my emotional fitness, in a good way. I can be very right brain introvert, but am innately left brain extrovert. So as much as I love getting out and doing stuff, it's hard for me to be in new situations especially with people I don't know very well. So it's been an interesting summer, but I've loved it.
With that being said, it actually hasn't left much time for the ponies. I just started picking things back up again around here, and am happy with how smoothly it's going. Tuck is doing great with our level 2 riding and trailer loading. I am hoping to continue riding through the week, and start filming my level 2 riding potion by next week!
Rascal is thinking MUCH more like a partner and less like a prey animal. With nearly 3 weeks off, he was a little skeptical about heading over to the roundpen, so we stuck around the pasture playing lots of extreme friendly. Quit on a good note and he followed me back over to Tucker licking his lips all the way.
Twistie has been feeling great with her shoes, and even gave a few mini lessons the last couple weeks.
That's pretty much it for now!
Savvy!!

Followers