Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I played with Avery for just a little bit today. I really want to get my circling game good. He has a dominance issue with it, and I think if I can get myself to push him through it, and tag him at just the right times, it'll help a lot.
He can just explode sometimes though, clearly in a dominant way. Usually my fear gets the better of me, and I abandon the rope, the horse, and all, and hide behind a tree until the explosion settles. That's about how riding goes too. I think I'd feel better to get the circling game good because it is so similar to his antics and fits when riding. Why work in the saddle what I can work on the ground? Shouldn't be a fight.
I also know I have to retreat, and reward at the right times too. I've got a lot to practice. Should be fun though.

Followers