Tuesday, September 15, 2009

get your good better, and your better best!

Well, Sammy goat is doing very well. He is definitely healing. The back of his leg is pretty gross where the wrap can't cover...but he's sounding lots better. My computer is throwing a major fit, so am not able to post pics now =(
So with the goat mauling, my time with the boys has been scattered. My patterns are all over the place!! I started driving from zone 4/5 and we're progressing. I have been using that to practice Follow The Rail. I've also begun asking Tuck to stretch waaaay down to the left or right while I hold up a leg. Hopefully this will lead to a bow and be less work for me, but I'm please with how it's stretching his back muscles. I've been wanting to up his calorie intake again, but suddenly he doesn't like sunflowerseeds!! He LOVED them...and now...sigh.
So today I will re-organize my patterns and set a schedule for myself. I really want to be ready to film my level 3 freestyle by April. I have been wanting to film my level 2 for several months now. Somehow my freestyle is the one savvy I have the hardest time following through on. I need some self discipline. I'm ready for that blue string!

No comments:

Followers