Thursday, January 28, 2010

120 and counting!

One hundred and twenty days until our road trip!

I cannot wait to just be there. Not so much looking forward to the drive, but what can ya do.
I have much to do before then, and my mind is twirling with things I need to accomplish. Yesterday we picked up a hitch for the truck(have no idea where the other one went. weird huh?), so now I can safely practice my trailer loading. Also a big bag of grain for skinny ole Tucker boy.

We had a great ride yesterday. We worked on our transitions using my seat. He picks up things pretty quick, and likes a good puzzle.......as long as I know what I'm doing! Horses vote for their leaders every day! I'm planning on ordering the new level 3, and look forward to having the new material.

These are my biggest goals, and I think I'll have fun working on them. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Followers