Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm starting to wonder if I should build a boat. I'm not used to getting so much rain all in one shot! We need it here so bad though, so I'm trying not to complain about it too much. Instead I'll complain about wanting an indoor arena! haha, just kiddin.

Though it has put a pretty serious stop on my progress with the ponies. In the house I'm trying to get in some studying. The savvyclub vault is filled with dozens of information/inspirational videos I haven't seen yet to progress my levels journey.

We had a snowday with the church over the weekend, and it was of course a blast for everyone. That night was a study night for our college group, which we spent in a cabin in the snow without power. What could possibly be more fun? I love the fellowship and always come away with something hardy to lick and chew on.

We came home far too early, in my opinion, but I'm happy to sit in my house watching the rain fall and studying all that I can before I take full advantage of good weather...whenever we get it. I'm already dreading the heat of summer, so a few more wet days with a cup of tea is fine by me.

Followers