Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I've felt so buisy lately. I don't know why...I don't think I really am.
Anyways, yesterday was a great day with Rascal. I spent some time sending him around the barrel while I was sitting down. And then we played with the big excersize ball. I didn't think I would get far with it, but with a little approach and retreat I was able to hold it on his back for 7 seconds!! What a brave little horse. I'll have to get pics...or a video.
Getting real comfortable on Tucker. I actually get excited getting on instead of nervus. What a change from where I was last year. Actually this time last year I think I was really coming around to riding Avery, and we had come SO far. But I'm working on follow the rail and tit for tat. Hopefully we'll be ready to assess for level 2 soon! We also have to work on bridling savvy. Tuck really hates the bit in his mouth.
Pep loads in the trailer like a dream...now if only I can get the other two...Tucker is fine with going in, but really nervus on how he's gonna get out. So I think it's just a matter of teaching him he can back out, and step off the ledge.

Followers